Boardwalk Plaza oceanfront in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, is Victorian in design, featuring elegantly appointed accommodations, furnished with reproductions and authentic Victorian antiques blended with our modern hotel amenities. Our restaurant, Victoria’s, provides room service to our guests, as well as fine dining overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. Our glass-enclosed, ocean view elevator provides easy access to our custom-designed rooms, some of which are wheelchair accessible.
In-room data phones and high-speed T-1 Internet access keep you in touch with your office and computer systems. Our heated indoor-outdoor spa pool is terrific for the entire family during daytime hours, and in the evening for adults-only relaxation. Below is a list of amenities found throughout the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel.
Standard in all rooms
- Remote Controlled, Color Cable Television
- Individually Controlled Heat and Air Conditioning
- In-Room Coffee
- Private Baths
- Data phones for use with your personal computer or fax machine
- High Speed T-1 Internet Access
- Room Service
- Housekeeping Service
- DVD Players
- Stocked Refreshment Center
- Complimentary parking for ONE vehicle (standard-sized space)